D-30916 Isernhagen HB
Tel. (+49) 511 / 72 666 - 0
Fax: (+49) 511 / 72 666 - 100
Registry court: Amtsgericht Hannover
Registration number: HRB 120551
VAT Reg. No.: DE115657970
Tax office Burgdorf – Tax No.: 16/207/00015
Marcus Iken and Wolfgang Glaser
Responsible for content:
Wolfgang Glaser, email@example.com
Project Handling & CMS, Layout / Artwork
Use of content/copyright: We are happy for our website content to be linked to on other websites. However, all images and text are subject to copyright from the source of the image listed and/or the author of the text. Further use or publication on other websites or print media is not permitted without written permission from the copyright holder. Reprinting, copying and/or publication shall require SAATEN-UNION’s express approval.
I. Content Liability
- All details on our website as well as information provided on other platforms (social media profiles of SAATEN-UNION such as the profile on “Facebook”) are provided exclusively for general information purposes. They are intended to enable you to learn about SAATEN-UNION and the services we offer and to contact us. We strive to continuously expand and update the information offered. While all our online contents were created with the greatest possible care and were checked before publication, errors cannot be entirely ruled out. For this reason, SAATEN-UNION cannot provide a guarantee or warranty for the contents being entirely complete, accurate and up to date. Please also always note the publication date of the particular information.
- As a service provider, we are responsible for our own contents on these pages and for our other online contents pursuant to section 7 para. 1 TMG (German Telemedia Act). We do not assume responsibility for contents placed on our social media pages by users on principle. Pursuant to sections 9 to 10 TMG, we are under no obligation to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information (e.g. users’ postings) either or to search for indications of illegal activity. This does not affect the obligations to remove content or block the use of information pursuant to general legislation. However, liability in this respect can only apply from the point in time we gain knowledge of a concrete violation of law. If such violations of law come to our knowledge, we shall, of course, remove the relevant contents immediately.
- All descriptions of varieties have been compiled according to the company’s best knowledge, taking into account trial results and observations. However, SAATEN-UNION cannot guarantee or assume liability for the outcome matching the description in individual cases because growing conditions are subject to considerable fluctuations.
- All recommendations for cultivation represent examples; they do not necessarily reflect the latest approval situation regarding plant protection products and are no substitute for individual local advice.
- We reserve the right to modify, add to or delete individual sections of our pages or the entire website or to discontinue publication temporarily or permanently. Users have no entitlement to expect the provision of specific contents on our website.
II. Liability for Links
- Our website contains links to external third-party websites, which are outside our responsibility and the contents and design of which are outside our influence. For this reason, we cannot assume any guarantee for these third-party contents either. The same applies to the contents and design of external websites which contain links to our website.
- SAATEN-UNION is not responsible for the contents of any site reached through such a link. Responsibility for the contents of the linked sites lies exclusively with the respective site provider or operator. However, should we become aware of any violations of law on any external website, we shall remove the associated link immediately.